GCP & ISO14155
- What is needed to conduct a clinical trial?
- Who is involved in a clinical trial?
- What are the responsibilities of the different parties?
- What happens before and after a clinical trial?
- What are the differences in clinical research output between drug studies and medical device studies?
After this training you will be able to:
- Identify the issues required for the design and conduct of a clinical trial
- Identify the different parties involved
- Clarify the responsibilities of the various parties
- Arrange the clinical trial planning in chronological order
- The identify differences in clinical research output between drug studies and medical device studies
Register for this training
Time: 2 full days from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm CET
There is sufficient time between the two training days to carry out the practical assignments
Target group: this training lays the foundation for professionals involved in clinical research with medical devices
Price: €1095, – excluding VAT per participant
Number of participants: min. 6, max. 12
Certificate: certificate of participation
Location: online (At location in Utrecht, The Netherlands is optional)
Language: the training is given in Dutch or English. Choice for an English-taught training must be indicated in advance. The course material is in English.