GCP & ISO14155
- What is needed to conduct a clinical investigation?
- Who is involved in a clinical investigation?
- What are the responsibilities of the various parties?
- What happens before a clinical investigation and afterwards?
- What are the differences in conduct between drug studies and medical device studies?
After this training you will be able to:
- Identify what is needed for the design and conduct of clinical research
- Identify the various parties involved
- Have a clear view of the responsibilities of the various parties
- Put the clinical investigation planning in a chronological order
- Identify the differences in conduct between drug studies and medical device studies
Register for this training
Time: 2 full days from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm CET
There is enough time between the two training days to carry out the practical assignments
Target group: this training lays the foundation for professionals engaged in clinical research with medical devices
Price: €1095,- excluding VAT, per participant
Number of participants: min. 6, max. 12
Certificate: certificate of participation
Location: Utrecht region, the Netherlands
Language: the training is provided in Dutch or English. Please indicate in advance if you require the English-language version of the training. The course material is in English.