Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- What is a medical device?
- What does it take to put your medical device on the market?
- What laws and regulations apply to medical devices?
- What has changed with the arrival of the new regulation for medical devices in the EU?
Valuable questions to which I will give the answer in the most practical way possible. So that after following this training you not only have obtained the answers, but also through exercises and practical examples you are able to apply the acquired knowledge and to translate it into the reality that applies to you.
After this training you will be able to:
- Indicate when something is a medical device or not
- Name the individual ingredients needed to place a medical device on the market
- Identify the applicable laws and regulations for medical devices
- Mapping the changes that the new regulation for medical devices entails
Sign up for this training
By clicking on “register” below, you can see on which days this training is given.
By clicking on the available day, you can enter your details.
After receipt of payment you are registered and you will also receive the invoice immediately.
Time: half a day from 9:30 am till 1:30 pm CET
Target group: this training lays the foundation for manufacturers and professionals who
work with medical devices
Price: €324,- excluding VAT per participant
Number of participants: min. 6, max. 12
Certificate: certificate of participation
Location: online (At location in Utrecht, The Netherlands is optional)
Language: the training is given in Dutch or English. Choice for an English-taught training must be indicated in advance. The course material is in English.